Due to an bug we had to restore Lightroom Analyzer to its previous, 4.6. As soon as we solved this issue the new version will be available again.
If you have any question or run into any problem, please contact us via support.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Vandaag is versie 4.6 van Photofacts Assessment beschikbaar gekomen.
Foutverbeteringen en kleine aanpassingen:
In deze versie wordt een duidelijkere boodschap getoond wanneer een leeg rapport wordt gemaakt.
Met een leeg rapport wordt bedoeld dat geen van de foto’s in de Lightroom catalogus voldeed aan opgegeven criteria
Today we published the 4.6 version of the LightroomStatistics viewer.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
Better feedback when an empty report is generated.
With empty report we mean that no photos in the catalogue met the specified criteria.
Today we published a new version of the EditCheck quality check tool.
This version also checks for Dehaze.
You can download a trial version on the Photographers-Tools.com website.
In this newest 4.5 version of the LightroomStatistics Reports the Develop tools of the Effects group are added, Dehaze being the most important one.
The Effects tools which are added are:
- Post Crop Vignetting
With proud we published to new 4.0 version of LightroomStatistics reports.
Download the trial version from our download page.
- All reports are Lightroom 6 compatible
- Assessment report
- Added the new Photo merge feature of Lightroom 6: HDR and Panorama
- Added a chart with the number of photos in the selection with or without adjustments
- Added a chart with the Lightroom version of the last edit
- Added keyboard shot cuts for the top menus
- Major performance boost on start up
- New layout of the Assessment report
- Added graph showing photos with and without adjustments, see above
- Removed the Camera profile and Process version section
- Moved the Process version graph to the second page
- Moved the Camera profile graph to the Develop section
- Added translations to the “Camera – Serial number – Lens” report
- In the Assessment report the listing of the number of photos per camera, body and lens in some situations missed photos. This occurred especially when no camera information is available, like with scanned images.
- Small translations fixes
- Improved error handling when opening non Lightroom file.
With the new Lightroom 6 release we also upgraded our LightroomStatistics reports for Lightroom 6.
Also some minor enhancements are added like displaying / hiding the hyperlinks in the Photo history and Develop statistics reports based on your selections.
Due to a small error in the English translation files the program crashed upon startup.
Download and install the new version from our Download page and the problem should be solved.
Today we published the 1.7 update of the popular Lightoom EditCheck plug-in.
- Extra Help menu option.
Now it is possible to start the plug-in also from the Help -> Plug-in Extra menu.
This eliminates the switching to the Library module if you are in the Develop module.
- Added a Configuration panel in the Plug-in manager.
And added the option to reset the settings.
- Added an information message when the plug-in finishes processing with the ability to “not ask again”.
- Improved localization / translation for non English users
You can download EditCheck at photographers-toolbox.com
New version, 1.60, of the Tracklog ceator is available for download.
This update is available for download on the Photographer-Toolbox.com website.
The tracklog creator plug-in creates a track-log from photos with GPS information in them. This track-log can be used for multiple purposes like showing the track, but also for using in Lightroom to “Auto tag” photos without GPS info based on those with, when having no track-log at all.
In the “Photo GPS analyse” module:
- the track-log line is added
- the map height is reduced, showing the information below the map better
- when clicking on a photo in the table below the map, the waypoint in the map is indicated by the text popup
You can download a trial version.