With proud we published to new 4.0 version of LightroomStatistics reports.
Download the trial version from our download page.
- All reports are Lightroom 6 compatible
- Assessment report
- Added the new Photo merge feature of Lightroom 6: HDR and Panorama
- Added a chart with the number of photos in the selection with or without adjustments
- Added a chart with the Lightroom version of the last edit
- Added keyboard shot cuts for the top menus
- Major performance boost on start up
- New layout of the Assessment report
- Added graph showing photos with and without adjustments, see above
- Removed the Camera profile and Process version section
- Moved the Process version graph to the second page
- Moved the Camera profile graph to the Develop section
- Added translations to the “Camera – Serial number – Lens” report
- In the Assessment report the listing of the number of photos per camera, body and lens in some situations missed photos. This occurred especially when no camera information is available, like with scanned images.
- Small translations fixes
- Improved error handling when opening non Lightroom file.
With the new Lightroom 6 release we also upgraded our LightroomStatistics reports for Lightroom 6.
Also some minor enhancements are added like displaying / hiding the hyperlinks in the Photo history and Develop statistics reports based on your selections.
Due to a small error in the English translation files the program crashed upon startup.
Download and install the new version from our Download page and the problem should be solved.
Today we published the 1.7 update of the popular Lightoom EditCheck plug-in.
- Extra Help menu option.
Now it is possible to start the plug-in also from the Help -> Plug-in Extra menu.
This eliminates the switching to the Library module if you are in the Develop module.
- Added a Configuration panel in the Plug-in manager.
And added the option to reset the settings.
- Added an information message when the plug-in finishes processing with the ability to “not ask again”.
- Improved localization / translation for non English users
You can download EditCheck at photographers-toolbox.com
New version, 1.60, of the Tracklog ceator is available for download.
This update is available for download on the Photographer-Toolbox.com website.
The tracklog creator plug-in creates a track-log from photos with GPS information in them. This track-log can be used for multiple purposes like showing the track, but also for using in Lightroom to “Auto tag” photos without GPS info based on those with, when having no track-log at all.
In the “Photo GPS analyse” module:
- the track-log line is added
- the map height is reduced, showing the information below the map better
- when clicking on a photo in the table below the map, the waypoint in the map is indicated by the text popup
You can download a trial version.
Three time NEW
Today for the first time we offer a trial version of all the reports except the Assessment. Try them and please give us feedback.
You can download the new LightroomStatistics Reports from our download page.
Today we published our new site. Yes it still has the same theme, but under the hood it is all new.
Also we published a brand new version of our LightroomStatistics Reports. The program has been totally worked over and now includes all the reports by default.
No more installing reports, no more installing licenses via an software installer.
If you have suggestions for other reports, please contact us.
Since March 1st the Viewer and all the report and license installers are fully native Mac OS X programs. No need to install Java anymore. All programs and installers are signed with original Apple Developers certificates.
I’m invited to give 2 workshops on Digital Asset Management at the Veluwse fotodagen.
Come an joins us there : https://www.veluwsefotodagen.nl/ on 24 and May 25, 2014.
These “photo days” are held at the magnificent Cathedral of Radio Kootwijk or this English link.
Today we are glad to publish a new version of the Assessment report.
The graphs are resized so that they take all the possible space on the page (Letter format).
A new version of the Photo history report has been published today.
- The header of the “Detail section” showed “null”.
This has been corrected with the right value.
- Fixed: In some cases the date of an adjustment was not listed in the “Detail section”.
- Added “Create Proof Copy” to the exlude list when choosing “Only develop adjustments”.
We hope you enjoy our reports and we are open to your feedback and issues reports.