With proud we published to new 4.0 version of LightroomStatistics reports.
Download the trial version from our download page.
- All reports are Lightroom 6 compatible
- Assessment report
- Added the new Photo merge feature of Lightroom 6: HDR and Panorama
- Added a chart with the number of photos in the selection with or without adjustments
- Added a chart with the Lightroom version of the last edit
- Added keyboard shot cuts for the top menus
- Major performance boost on start up
- New layout of the Assessment report
- Added graph showing photos with and without adjustments, see above
- Removed the Camera profile and Process version section
- Moved the Process version graph to the second page
- Moved the Camera profile graph to the Develop section
- Added translations to the “Camera – Serial number – Lens” report
- In the Assessment report the listing of the number of photos per camera, body and lens in some situations missed photos. This occurred especially when no camera information is available, like with scanned images.
- Small translations fixes
- Improved error handling when opening non Lightroom file.